Payment and Delivery Policy
MODES OF PAYMENT
All payment must be received at least two weeks prior your training date.
- By Paypal / Credit Card
Credit Card options includes VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVERY, AMEX and PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
DELIVERY & SELF COLLECTION
- Terms & Conditions for Registered Post
Your merchandise will be delivered by registered post. All postage will be paid by the buyer according to the weight and overseas charges. It is our desire to ship your merchandise within Seven (7) working days of receiving payment confirmation. Should you require delivery on an urgent basis, please email us at email@example.com. We will require your online order number in order to assist you with your request. Urgent or extraordinary deliveries may incur additional charges.
- Flat Rate
A flat rate of $8 for registered postage fee is a norm unless otherwise stated.
- Self Collection
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for self collection. We will only be available on appointment basis during working hours (Monday - Friday).
NON-NEGOTIABLE PRICE POLICY
All our trainings, products, packages, prices quoted are at the best interest of our clients. Our trainers are qualified and certified in their respective expertise. We share your principal of getting your deserved values and likewise, our trainers paid for their own certifications and trainings to stay abreast of their knowledge and skills.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
All items delivered are non-refundable, returnable or exchangeable once they have been accepted by customers. The following exceptions conditions will be accepted:
- Wrong item/s or color delivered, or
- There exists a manufacturing fault, please snap a picture immediately and email email@example.com within three (3) days from date of receipt.
- You will be responsible for your returned postage.
- Clearance goods are strictly non-returnable or non-exchangeable.
- All deposits are non-refundable of the date you have selected. It is your duty to manage your time and schedule well.
- EII reserves the final rights at its sole discretion of the terms & conditions.